Owner and Data ControllerA.Ma Architectural Materials – Via Arnolfo 35/A – 50121 Florence (Italy) Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processingThe Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data. The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processingThe Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
PlaceThe Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data. Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data. If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Retention timePersonal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The purposes of processingThe Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Sale of Goods, Analytics, Contacting the User and Displaying content from external platforms. Users can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal DataPersonal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Sale of Goods (this Application)The User, by filling the Good’s Order with his data, agrees at their utilization to make payment and shipping of the goods, to provide him invoices and order confirmations, to communicate with the User, to control and avoid potential risks or fraud and to provide the User informations and advertising about the products or services, if in line with the preferences shared with the Application. Personal Data collected: first name, last name, email address, phone number, address, Payment details and Shipping data.
Payment via Stripe (Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd)Stripe is a technology company that offers an economic infrastructure for financial transactions via the Internet. Personal Data collected: first name, last name, email address, phone number, address, Payment details and Shipping data.
The comment services allow Users to formulate and make public their comments regarding the contents of this Application. Users, depending on the settings decided by the owner, can leave the comment anonymously. In the case of Personal Data released by the User there is email, this could be used to send notifications of comments regarding the same content. Users are responsible for the content of their comments. In the event that a comment service provided by third parties is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the commenting service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which the commenting service is installed.
Comment form (this Application)When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form in addition to the visitor’s IP address and the browser user agent string to facilitate spam detection. Personal Data collected: name, email address, website e and IP address.
Contacting the User
Contact form (this Application)
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes this Application to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.Personal Data collected: email address, first name and last name.
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them. This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
Google Maps widget (Google Ireland Limited)
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited)
Platform and hosting services
These services are intended to host and operate key components of this Application, making it possible to deliver this Application from a single platform. These platforms provide the Owner with a wide range of tools such as, for example, analytical tools, for managing user registration, for managing comments and the database, for electronic commerce, for processing payments etc. The use of these tools involves the collection and processing of Personal Data. Some of these services work through geographically dispersed servers in different locations, making it difficult to determine the exact location where Personal Data is stored.
The rights of UsersUsers may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner. In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.